I have the privilege to speak at SUGCON 2015. My talk on Optimizing with Solr includes a lot of technical information and I felt it would be helpful to the community if I wrote a blog series touching on each of the different points I’ll be making during my presentation.
The purpose of this talk and the blog series is to give you a good overview of what Solr is, how to use it, and to give solid real-world examples of how we use it.
- Learn how to use the Solr Web Admin
- Solr Sitecore Config – What does this all mean?
- Let’s Build a simple country index
- Let’s get complicated with our index
- Spatial Indexing
- Fuzzy Search
- Boost your search results
Please enjoy the series, if you have any questions feel free to reach out by commenting, twitter (@tbraga01) or via email (email@example.com). Happy to help.